BobbaCloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT

5 posters

Go down

Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT

Post  Imperative Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 am

For those of you who didn't know before, there's now a badge shop on the hotel! You can find it HERE.. Plus, I'll be hiring two people to help on the forums in the help section.
~~~
You will be moderating the specific section of the forum and also have a different rank from others!
Speak to me in game or comment if you're interested and I'll message you personally!
Imperative
Imperative
Admin
Admin

https://bcforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT

Post  Interview Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 am

I'm interested in moderating the forums for you? ^_^
Interview
Interview
Support Staff
Support Staff

Back to top Go down

Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT Empty MOD..

Post  Billy Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 am

Hello Megan I would totally love to be MOD and help out the forums. I'm on here everyday and very helpful I try to help so eh I hope you take further notice ;-)

Yeno who

If not it's me Colon/Billy. Cool

Billy
Support Staff
Support Staff

Back to top Go down

Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: Badge shop on the hotel + ANNOUNCEMENT

Post  Imperative Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 am

It's only managing the "Help Center!" bit of the forum. You'd be the only moderators on it, not even I would be able to control it mod wise haha. If you're still interested then sure. Smile I just have to sort a few things out first before I assign anyone though.
Imperative
Imperative
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperative Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 am

You two will have to work as a team to manage this forum. You'll also need to create a introduction for the forum in whole. Just giving you your rank and permissions now. But if the trial doesn't work out then I'll have to look further!
Imperative
Imperative
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MeMatt Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 am

Hey,
I read your post and became interested. At the fact the badge shop was open.. if I hadn't come here first I would have just gone to bed and missed buying some badges!! Imagine that. So hey, if you are looking for MODs for the help center, I could help out. If not, I'll stay patient. Basketball Anyway, I bought the bobba bus badge and the facebook one x], they are actually pretty good made badges.

Well, that's me :3

Thanks..
MeMatt
MeMatt
Green VIP
Green VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Vekrin Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:54 am

Oh right lol, must have missed this.. ;L
Vekrin
Vekrin
Black VIP
Black VIP

http://www.bobbacloud.co.uk/vekrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down