BobbaCloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting...

Go down

Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting... Empty Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting...

Post  Billy Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:26 am

Hey guy's

Just a short one, If you have any suggestions on how to make BobbaCloud.co.uk Better please comment below I'm pretty sure our MOD'S and the hotel Owner OxygenThief will be reviewing this if you have any idea's If they don't I will suggest it to them for you.

EG. New catalogue updates for the hotel/catalogue. That's just an Example please don't copy the suggestion think of your own.
(Please don't write worthless silly stuff. It would be very irritating and annoy the MOD'S and me as well.
Thank-you for taking your time to read this short discussion.

Kind Regards

-Colon/Billy.

Billy
Support Staff
Support Staff

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting... Empty Re: Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting...

Post  Billy Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 am

Hey guy's

Just a short one, If you have any suggestions on how to make BobbaCloud.co.uk Better please comment below I'm pretty sure our MOD'S and the hotel Owner OxygenThief will be reviewing this if you have any idea's If they don't I will suggest it to them for you.

EG. New catalogue updates for the hotel/catalogue. That's just an Example please don't copy the suggestion think of your own.
(Please don't write worthless silly stuff. It would be very irritating and annoy the MOD'S and me as well.
Thank-you for taking your time to read this short discussion.)

Kind Regards

-Colon/Billy.

Billy
Support Staff
Support Staff

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting... Empty Sorry guys that comment was a mistake (Second one)

Post  Billy Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 am

Read the title.

Billy
Support Staff
Support Staff

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting... Empty Re: Suggestions to make hotel more better, interesting...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum