BobbaCloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyya People Of Bobbacloud :3

3 posters

Go down

Heyya People Of Bobbacloud :3 Empty Heyya People Of Bobbacloud :3

Post  Origin Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 pm

My BC name is Origin (it told me to use a fake username so i did >_>) as you all know me i have been with Matt since the creation on habbzone. Im laid back and always willing to help those in need. Im always around the hotel (mainly in the Bobba Bus). People say i can get rather chatty and get carried away but im always up for a good laugh. Im in my last year at school but i dont seem to get much revision :s which is rather relieving as i though i would have 3 homeworks set everynight apart from 1 homework. Well my alarm has gone off which means that is my cue to stop writing Smile see you around the hotel.

Jack (Origin)

Origin
Origin

Back to top Go down

Heyya People Of Bobbacloud :3 Empty Re: Heyya People Of Bobbacloud :3

Post  Imperative Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

LolWhut wrote:My BC name is Origin (it told me to use a fake username so i did >_>) as you all know me i have been with Matt since the creation on habbzone. Im laid back and always willing to help those in need. Im always around the hotel (mainly in the Bobba Bus). People say i can get rather chatty and get carried away but im always up for a good laugh. Im in my last year at school but i dont seem to get much revision :s which is rather relieving as i though i would have 3 homeworks set everynight apart from 1 homework. Well my alarm has gone off which means that is my cue to stop writing Smile see you around the hotel.

Jack (Origin)

username changed to origin
Imperative
Imperative
Admin
Admin

https://bcforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Heyya People Of Bobbacloud :3 Empty Re: Heyya People Of Bobbacloud :3

Post  Natalie Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 am

Welcome to the forums! ^-^

Natalie