BobbaCloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties?

+2
Despicable
Imperative
6 posters

Go down

Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties? Empty Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties?

Post  Imperative Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:50 am

Gary Barlow could be forced to quit The X Factor over his commitment to the Queen's Diamond Jubillee celebrations.

The Take That star, who confirmed last month that he is in talks to return to the panel, is writing a song with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber celebrating the anniversary of Elizabeth II's coronation, touring the Commonwealth for a special documentary, and organising a Buckingham Palace concert to take place on June 4.

Barlow's royal duties are set to clash with the audition stages of this year's X Factor, and although Simon Cowell is said to be attempting to work out an appropriate schedule, it has been suggested that the singer may have to give up his seat.

"Gary wants to go back and Simon wants him but he has got a lot on this summer, namely the Jubilee concert which is taking up a lot of his time," a source told The People.

"This and other projects he is working on mean that unless the audition schedule changes, Gary won't be an X Factor judge for this year's show, which will be a huge blow for Simon.

"He loved the X Factor line-up last year and he hopes that he will be able to keep it the same. It is going to take a lot of juggling around though."

--------------------------------
I didn't really like him as a judge either..
Imperative
Imperative
Admin
Admin

https://bcforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties? Empty

Post  Despicable Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 am

not one fuck did I give, that day.
Despicable
Despicable
Green VIP
Green VIP

http://www.ispec.ws/

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties? Empty Re: Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties?

Post  Dani Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 am

Aww i liked gary barlow Sad

Dani

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties? Empty Re: Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties?

Post  MeMatt Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:42 am

Oh great, this means war now, x factor. All the rubbish ones will get put through by other judges, and the good ones will be kicked out. Mad

It's ridiculous, they are getting rid of all the good judges.

MeMatt
MeMatt
Green VIP
Green VIP

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow forced to quit X Factor for other duties? Empty :RE

Post  Tebb Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am

And now alot of mums out there are going to be sad.
Tebb
Tebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 am

Most of the X-Factor judges have been shit. They either can't sing themselves, or their personality is like a stone. 'nough said.

Natalie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://bobbacloud.co.uk/home/Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  MeMatt Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Yeah.. personally I don't know why the X factor can't just stay with some judges, I mean, come on, I know celebrities have busy schedules, but they could at least give other people the chance to have a life like them? Unless they are picky buggers. Anyway, we need simon cowell back, never mind anything. He knew when to press the X, and when to give a good compliment. I don't agree with the X factor decisions any more.. I've actually stopped watching X factor since last year. It all went downhill and whatnot. They got rid of all the good ones, but kept the weird - but in their own ways wonderful people (Richard), and remember the year before? Jedward.. they are O.K but I wouldn't recommend them. See, it's judgement like that people are on about the people who get through on the X factor.

In my opinion - I don't like it any more.
MeMatt
MeMatt
Green VIP
Green VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum